Tuesday, February 28, 2017

First Lumberjack Bash!

I am so in love with my adorable, smiley nephew, Nicholas, who turned one this week!  My sister and I decided on a buffalo plaid, lumberjack theme for his first birthday party.

Invitation printed through Vistaprint.com with the linen finish
After designing and ordering invitations, I created art for the signs and stickers for the favor bags. 

For the Trail mix bar, I used candy bar containers from Party City, and the wood cross-cut rounds from Michaels. Custom labels designed for the candy, nuts, popcorn and fruit, which were ordered from Nuts.com
Black party bags from Party City
Stickers were printed from Uprinting.com
Instagram Sign!
 I made a hand-drawn chalkboard sign for the occasion as well!



One of my favorite things at first birthday are the month-to-month photo banners!  I made a baby Nicholas banner to hang at eye level for guests to look at as they walk in. I bought black clothes pins at Michaels.


Finally, I designed a face cut-out photo booth board for silly selfies.  I attached a felt mustache and beard over the face cut-out for a more realistic effect.
My sister and I posing as baby bear and lumberjack.
This baby has a proud Auntie.  Happy first Birthday, Nicholas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas !! What fun!! Fabulous decorations!
~Deb C