Saturday, December 15, 2012

Merry Christmas!


I've been especially into fox illustrations lately.  They are just so darn cute!  Those 'woodland' animals get me every time.  I am really inspired by vintage 50's Christmas art too.  

I love this scripture from Luke because of the overwhelming imagery of a great host of angels appearing in the night praising God together telling the shepherds about Jesus' birth.





I got some business card size 'peel & stick' magnets from Staples.  I wanted to illustrate something cute and give a set out to co-workers this year.  I like magnets because they are practical, and I always like a nicely designed magnet to put stuff up on my fridge.  I hate using the ugly magnets that I get in the mail from my dentist, doctor or friendly allstate agent. 

So, it's a set of 2 magnets.  His body is one magnet and his hat is another magnet.  Maybe I could make a few other hats that he could interchange?



Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the fox! Magnets...what a great idea.

Anonymous said...

What a great fox! Lovely style.

Lorraine LeBer Rocha said...

What a cute fox!

Miranda Meeks said...

Beautiful fox character. The red really pops against the mint green color. Great job!