Sunday, October 16, 2016

DINOSAUR Baby Shower!

This baby shower was for dear friends, Shery and Andrew, expecting a boy in December.  After giving them a lot of typical baby shower theme ideas, Shery and Andrew picked a theme that I had not presented them; dinosaurs! I started with the invitation!
 Here I designed a backdrop poster to frame the gorgeous cake designed by our friend, Jim DeGregorio of Ice Custom Cakes in Mamaroneck.  I added pinwheels and balloons to frame the backdrop.  We offered small candy buffet and dinosaur shape cookies.   I designed the 'Welcome BABY' banner and printed on kraft.

Cake designed by Ice Custom Cakes Photo credit Jackie Cáceres

Centerpieces on the tables were spray painted toy dinosaurs and burlap leaf shapes around mason jar balloon weights.  
Photo credit Jackie Cáceres
 We bought tiny soaps from Harvest Paper Co. for shower favors.  I designed tags and had them printed through uprinting.com.  We bagged the soaps padded with white paper shred and tied with blue twine.
Natural soaps by Harvest Paper Co.
Signs for the favor table and an Instagram hashtag sign.
Photo credit Jackie Cáceres
Finally I designed a Gift bingo card for one of the games!

Congratulations to Shery and Andrew!  Looking forward to meeting your baby boy!
Photo credit Jackie Cáceres

No comments: